Sensata Technologies., a global industrial technology company, is a leader in the development, manufacture and sale of sensors and controls. We produce a wide range of customized, innovative sensors and controls for mission critical applications that improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day. You’ll find our products in a wide array of automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications.
The qualities that make Sensata successful are our people, our global locations, and our dedication to our customers and products.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Specialist to join our team in Plovdiv.
- Ensure timely and compliant execution of all outbound shipments;
- Determine transportation method and forwarder, order transportation and monitor the delivery;
- Liaise and interact with the transport companies, Sensata Distribution Centers and Customer Service organizations on a global level on regular and priority shipments;
- Collect, classify , validate and store the freight invoices;
- Monitor the compliance of the external transport companies with the contractual obligations and their performance against the agreed service levels;
- Monitor and report the inventory levels of the stock in the outbound warehouse
- Monitor the compliance with the customer packaging and durables requirements; Submit claims and follow-up on their resolution;
- Investigate and resolve logistics related issues and customer claims;
- Analyze the operations and propose improvements in the warehouse and logisticsprocesses to increase the efficiency and reduce cost.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering; Logistics preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; German language is a plus;
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse and logistics (in a manufacturing environment preferred);
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency and experience with ERP systems;
- Team player, able to work in a dynamic multitasking environment under pressure;
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills;
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results;
If you are interested in this opening please send your detailed CV in English. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.