60K is the largest independent outsourcer not only in Bulgaria but on the Balkans as well. Our company is a true story of how dreams come true and proves that as long as people work together as a team and put their best efforts nothing is unachievable.
Through the years of success and growth we have achieved more than we have ever expected thus accomplishing fully our mission statement “60K promises to provide service that exceeds the expectations of our Clients, their Customers and our Staff”. Led by the fact that Happiness and Success is easy to achieve when you work with great Professionals and true Friends, we built 60K as the Place Where All the Happy People Work providing our employees with a large scale of options for both personal and professional development.
Striving to become a world leader in putting people first in their Customer Experience, we developed internally a strong management team that currently is in charge of the operations for five global clients’ projects who are known as worldwide leaders in their area of operations. As a professional outsourcer and a reliable business solutions provider, we are boosting the performance of some of our smaller boutique clients as well, which makes the total number of ten amazing successful projects within 60K presented everyday by 1400 amazing people from our Sofia and Plovdiv based offices.
Due to our company and operational expansion, we are looking for talented professionals and enthusiasts who are eager to become the face of our international business and present our clients’ global brands worldwide by being part of a global international team. Become part of our Award winning team on the position of a
HR Call Centre Advisor
Role of the position:
As an HR Call Centre Advisor you would be supporting the overall HR process by pre-screening applicants on our job adverts and handling the preliminary phone interviews. The role of the HR Call Centre Advisor has a huge impact on the overall succession rate of the entire recruitment process as that’s the first point of contact that represents the company to potential employees on the one hand, and on the other – identifies those whose values, interests and previous experience would fit perfectly on our job profiles so that ensuring consistency in our efforts to position 60K as the Place Where All The Happy People Work.
- To execute the overall pre-screening process by reviewing job applications on daily basis;
- To conduct a preliminary semi-structured phone interviews and analyze the performance and behaviour of the applicants on our job openings;
- To allocate each applicant to the most suitable opening within the company considering the overall performance of the candidate during the preliminary phone interview, their interests, experience till the moment and willingness for further development;
- To present in detail the specific requirements and responsibilities of the positions the candidates are applying for;
- To update and maintain the data in our internal data base system by filling in all information concerning applicants’ performance, interview appointments, and other related notes;
- To present and promote our company policy for ensuring equality, development, growth and happiness at the working place, so that contributing 60K to remain Employer of choice.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken;
- A second language such as Italian, German, Spanish, French, Swedish would be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong team player who is able to deliver top results with a minimum of supervision while following a well-structured process;
- Orientation to detail and result-oriented;
- Willingness to deliver top results and to constantly learn, develop and grow;
- Analytical skills and consistency when approaching repetitive situations/ cases.
You are welcome to join our team of professionals!
In return you will get:
• Excellent multinational business environment and a friendly atmosphere;
• Great team of qualified professionals willing to help, guide, and coach you;
• Open-minded management team promoting innovation, personal development, and professional growth;
• Constant and extensive training programs;
• Competitive remuneration and a bonus scheme for results;
• Social benefits and free company transportation.
Challenged by this career opportunity?
We will expect your CV in English and please do not forget to specify the reference number of the position you are applying for. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Disclaimer: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.