WHO WE ARE?
We are the largest professional services firm in the world, working across three core areas: Assurance, Advisory and Tax & Legal Services. We work on a broad range of projects for a multitude of clients across different sectors and of varying degrees of size and complexity.
Our clients are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
Opportunities are at the heart of PwC careers. Opportunities to grow as an individual, to work flexibly, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything. The skills, insights and connections you develop at PwC are career defining wherever your career may take you.
Join us as a part of our traineeship programme and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work and develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries.
- Participate in all compliance related services for inbound and outbound assignees;
- Participate actively in preparing annual personal income tax returns of our clients;
- Communication with clients and other PwC offices;
- Assist with immigration procedures of expatriates;
- Assist with tax refund procedures;
- Assist with obtaining social security certificates of coverage for outbound assignees;
- Prepare advance tax calculations, actual and shadow payroll for clients;
- Keep and maintain clients’ payroll-related files and documentation;
- Mandatory payroll related reporting to the tax authorities;
- Visit tax offices, social security authorities, police offices. Communicate with the tax and other government authorities.
- Make research and drafting advice to clients on personal income tax, payroll, social security and immigration matters.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S PROFILE:
- University degree in Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Law;
- Proficiency in English and Bulgaria;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office; Excellent Excel proficiency;
- Feel comfortable with figures and calculations;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Some knowledge on personal income tax, social security and payroll legislation would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in that area would be considered an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
If you are interested, please use the link below for your application.
- 6 months paid traineeship programme (full- time).
- Based on performance, the successful trainees would be offered permanent employment with PwC.
- Professional experience in an international setting with room for assuming responsibilities.
- Company training and excellent opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Professional, positive and team-oriented working environment.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Personal data of the applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality by PricewaterhouseCoopers Bulgaria EOOD, UIC 831364383 solely for the purposes of selection and recruitment and will not be transferred to other data controllers unless required by law. Applicants provide their personal data on a voluntary basis and will have the right to access and correct their personal data within a reasonable time upon filing a written request.