Who we are:
SiteGround is a leading international web hosting provider with a rapidly growing customer base from all over the world. Founded in 2004 by a group of university friends in Bulgaria, we gradually but steadily turned into one of the leading web hosting providers worldwide. Today we have over 400 employees working in 4 office locations in Sofia, Plovdiv and Stara Zagora in Bulgaria and Madrid in Spain. We have data centers on three different continents, we host more than 500,000 domains and partner with the most popular software platforms powering the web today such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and more.
Every day we are striving to push the boundaries of web hosting services and provide customer care that impresses our clients. This would have never been possible without the passion and commitment that each and every member of our team puts into our work.
We are constantly looking for smart and enthusiastic people to join us and we work hard to make sure our team members stay happy. Not just by adding cool office perks and social benefits, but also by empowering you and helping you do your best work.
If you want to feel happy about what you do and the impact that you are making, new and exciting challenges motivate you, and you share our passion for quality and customer satisfaction, then we have a place for you to unfold your talent.
Currently we are looking for an HR Coordinator to work closely with our Customer service department, which now counts 200 people from different countries.
- Manage the department’s work schedule and adapt it to personal requests and unexpected changes;
- Manage sick leaves, vacation requests, business trips organization;
- Monitor the provisioning of additional benefits for employees (social, health, corporate gifts, etc.);
- Handle special employees’ requests, resolve conflicts and assist the management in ensuring a positive, cooperative and productive work environment.
- Support the overall recruitment process in the Customer Care department;
- Organize the onboarding of new employees (facilities, training schedule, mentors’ participation, welcome packs, and more);
What We Offer:
- Fluent written and verbal English;
- At least 2 years of experience on a similar HR position;
- Ability to comfortably work in fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Good problem-solving skills bundled with high emotional intelligence;
- Work experience in the IT industry is an advantage.
- Competitive salary with achievement bonus;
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment;
- Young and diverse team of passionate and self-motivated professionals;
- Friendly company culture built entirely around people's happiness;
- Excellent working conditions with lots of benefits such as additional health care, extra non-working days, sports sponsorship, company organized family vacations;
- Carefully designed office environment to stimulate your productivity;
- Monday breakfasts and spacious game room.
We believe in investing in our people, that's why we offer all kinds of perks to motivate and inspire our team members.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a short cover letter in English.
All applications will be processed in confidentiality.Please note:
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.