Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST) is one of the world's leading suppliers of sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions. We design and manufacture devices that help satisfy the world’s growing need for safety, energy efficiency and a clean environment in global automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets.
We are a rapidly growing $2.4 billion business with operations and business centers in 16 countries and over 17,000 employees worldwide, including 900 people in mostly engineering, business development and corporate support roles at our U.S. headquarters in Attleboro, MA.
We pride ourselves on being a leading global company with strong, local decision making and innovative, complex products that make a real difference. We have a reputation for unwavering integrity and offer global exposure to world-class talent and significant personal growth and development opportunities.
Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of projects
- Agreeing projects objectives with department management and customers;
- Following Internal procedures and projects check list;
- Preparing quotations and projects planning;
- Making sure that all goals of projects are met;
- Making sure that the quality standards are met and CE safety standards are observed;
- Keeping track of components procurement;
- Using IT tools to keep track of people and projects progress;
- Monitoring sub-contractors to make sure all guidelines are maintained;
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing;
- Carrying out risk assessment;
- Keep record of project issues and actions and communicate them;
- To know very well all key technology processes and internal organization;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Proactive attitude in solving problems;
- Analytical skills;
- Well-developed interpersonal skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- Communication skills;
- Team working skills;
- Ability to motivate project team;
- Management and leadership skills;
- Engineering degree;
- Project management experience;
- Clean driving license;
- English fluent level;
- MS Office
To apply please send your CV in English. Sensata Technologies is a socially responsible company and an equal opportunities employer.