Currently we are looking for a Process Engineer to join our manufacturing site in Plovdiv
Main purpose of the job:
- Process engineer supports daily production activities, resolving issues
occurred during production, instructing manufacturing team on operation methods
and parts handling procedures, and making decision to ensure continuous
production to meet both output and quality requirement.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Support the production with the daily engineering activities;
- Support the New Product Development of the existing processes;
- Organize process manufacturing trainings for operators and technicians;
- Create and maintain documentation of the production processes including Working Instructions / FMEA / Control Plan / process flow / SOP;
- Continuously improve the process efficiency;
- Interact with Quality, Design and Mechanization teams on process and product optimization;
- Working in global teams for new line installation;
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor University degree in mechanical/electrical/electronic/materials or similar field;
- Related working experience at least 2 years is an advantage;
- Good understanding of Automotive PPAP / APQP / MSA requirements and Quality Assurance Standards is an advantage;
- Very Good knowledge in English language both written and spoken;
- Good understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage;
- Effective communicator with strong organizational skills;
- Experience in launching new products will be an advantage;
- Fluency in English, German language is an advantage;
- Willing to travel abroad
- Problem solving and time management skills;
Benefits we offer:
You will find the opportunities to further your career within
a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in
which competence and quality play an important role.
You will also be able to develop further your professional
skills and have a real opportunity to invest in your
future through trainings and development.
All this and more makes Sensata Technology the
perfect place to continue your journey.
Please, kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Sensata Technologies is registered as an administrator of personal data to the Commission for Data Protection. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process. Sensata Technologies takes the responsibility to handle, use and store your personal data, ensuring its protection in secret from the third parties.
You are welcome to join our team!
Кандидатствай по тази обява
- Производство - Електроника/Електротехника, Машиностроене,
Пълно работно време
|Следвай компанията, получавай известия за новите обяви по Email