See the future. Help create it.
Paysafe was created in November 2015 as a result of the Optimal Payments’ acquisition of Skrill Group earlier that year. Paysafe Group plc is quoted on the London Stock Exchange’s FTSE 250, with a ticker symbol of PAYS.
- Support local IT Hiring Managers through the end to end recruitment process for positions such as Java Developers, QA Specialists, Scrum Masters, Development Managers, Product Owners, Data Analysts, Dev Ops Engineers, IT Support Operators, System Administrators, Application Administrators, etc.
- Defining job requisitions
- Managing the requisition approval process through SuccessFactors
- Managing all channels for candidate sourcing, including direct advertising, recruitment agencies and pro-active headhunting
- Coordinating and attending on-site, video and telephone interviews, playing an active role in the candidate selection process
- Providing application and interview feedback to candidates
- Responding to candidate and hiring manager queries in a timely manner
- Managing offer and contract generation and negotiation
- Supporting new starter onboarding
- Researching market rates, competitor trends and industry news
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. English is essential plus another European language would be a bonus
- Recruitment experience gained either in an agency or in-house environment
- Proven expirience with recruitment for a variety of technical roles
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong MS office skills including outlook, Excel and PowerPoint ; applicant tracking system experience is a plus
- Ability to deal with highly confidential subject matter with integrity and professionalism
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Opportunity to help write the history of a leading multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you get on the cutting edge of online payments
- Merit-based career progression in a fast growing organization
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration package which recognizes and encourages service excellence
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Cool new office
We are Paysafe
We believe that every point of every payment should be relevant, simple and secure.
Paysafe provides digital payments and
transaction-related solutions to
businesses and consumers around the
world. Paysafe makes transactions easy
by enabling fast, convenient and secure
ways to pay-before, pay-now and paylater
through its digital wallets, prepaid
solution, payment processing and card
issuing & acquiring products and
services. We believe that every point of
every payment should be relevant,
simple and secure.
Our staff of over 1,800 includes more
than 30 nationalities, based at our offices
throughout the world.
With nearly two decades of experience,
Paysafe is trusted by merchants, and by
consumers in more than 200 countries
and territories, to move and manage
money via more than 100 payment types
and 40 currencies. Paysafe offers multiplatform
products with an emphasis on
emerging payment technologies
including mobile. Paysafe’s brand
portfolio includes NETELLER® and
Skrill®, MeritCard, paysafecard®,
payolution® and FANS Entertainment.
Paysafe Group plc shares trade on the
London Stock Exchange under the
Кандидатствай по тази обява
- ИТ - Разработка/поддръжка на софтуер,
- Човешки ресурси
Пълно работно време
|Следвай компанията, получавай известия за новите обяви по Email
|©2002-2017 Jobs.bg. Всички права запазени. Jobs.bg е регистрирана търговска марка.