Sensata Technologies (NYSE: ST), a company built on nearly a century of business success, is a global leader of industrial technology with $1.8 billion in revenue. We are leaders in the world market for the development, manufacture and sale of customized, innovative sensors and controls. Our products are found in a wide array of automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air conditioning, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine applications that improve the safety, efficiency, and comfort for millions of people every day.
The PMT is responsible for development of the production processes and for the overall operational management of the business. This includes defining the manufacturing strategy, capacity planning, financial forecasting, product change management and achieving financial and operational goals.
Most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Manages cross-functional engineering projects and programs
- Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads and product owners to ensure timely execution, high quality, and on time delivery of cross functional projects/programs
- Coordinate distributed teams and manage communication
- Create transparency and fluid transactions through team and management communications and reports
- Participate in and contribute to continuous improvements
- Establishing financial plans and monitoring actual performance against plan. Perform reconciliation analyses and drive appropriate corrective actions
- Cost estimating for existing and new products, typically derivative products
- Proactively manage impediments and use expertise and leadership to affect results
- Facilitate shared vision and goal alignment
- Master’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or Bachelor degree in engineering combined with relevant work experience.
- Hands-on experience in a Program/Project engineering role
- Financial acumen on basic P&L, cost accounting, forecasting & budgeting and cash flow analyses
- Knowledge of Operational Management on capacity management, production planning, basic logistics and process engineering
- Demonstrated ability to provide audience appropriate detail
- Ability to manage concurrent projects. Keen ability to identify, analyze and mitigate risks
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to drive decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Sensata Technologies is a global key player in the automotive, appliance, aircraft, industrial, military, heavy vehicle, heating, air-conditioning and ventilation, data, telecommunications, recreational vehicle and marine markets. This role is an excellent opportunity to join an international dynamic organization. There are excellent prospects to develop further.
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV in English. Sensata Technologies is a socially responsible company and an equal opportunities employer.