Based in Munich, Germany, our client delivers a white label global payment gateway solution to payment services providers (PSPs) and acquirers globally. This solution features connectivity to more than 300 alternative payment methods and card acquirers in more than 160 countries, which helps merchants and PSPs dramatically reduce costs and risk.
Rock the payment world with us!
The payment industry is a champion and a pioneer at the same time. No other industry is more dynamic or offers more potential. It is a driving force for innovation in both society and the global economy, and offers you the perfect boost to your career.
You will be a member of one of the three Scrum managed co-located teams who embody “we” rather than “I”.
Our teams follow very dynamic weekly delivery life-cycle and strictly adhere to the principles of test driven development and best coding practices. The truly flat team structure will give you a chance to be really proactive decision making person, participating during all steps in the product development.
You will be a part of the art of sprint planning, really accurate estimations and precision risk management in order to guaranty constant quality of delivered versions and minimize the risk of an unexpected behavior.
You will work on the connectors for our client's payment system which acts as an intermediate layer between merchants, payment service providers and acquires.
You will participate in direct communication with the technical departments of integrated payment systems, analyze requirements, brainstorm, and make decisions. Your opinion and knowledge will be highly appreciated.
Join us and share the adventure to build an award-winning payment platform and see how it is growing!
- Relevant university degree within IT.
- 3+ years of professional Java EE experience.
- Experience and strong understanding of object-oriented software development and Design Patterns.
- Experience of SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience with unit, integration and acceptance testing and test frameworks.
- Good knowledge of Spring, Hibernate/JPA and JSP/Servlets.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Technical know-how regarding acquiring systems and alternative payment methods and their workflows would be considered as an advantage.
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good command of the English language.
- German language skills are a plus.
We offer you:
- Stable company with long-term commitments.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Great opportunities for professional growth.
- Training and certification programs.
- Exposure to international companies and teams.
- Business trips.
- Team-buildings that rock!
- 180+ new friends.
If you love using best coding practices in order to improve software quality and your preferred approach is test driven development, we can offer you a place where you can contribute with your knowledge and/or acquire more.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference JDPO-PL-201606 in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.