Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Poland. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
Currently, for our office based in Sofia, we are looking for a professional who would join us and become part of our Project Management team in the position of Project Management Office Coordinator with German.
• Ensure back-office task administration support such as project calendars, Sharepoint
maintenance, project trackers, etc.
• Facilitate and support all sorts of reporting activities related to the assigned projects/programs
• Operates with a large amount of information and consolidates different types of reporting data
• Provide Document management support, complete and follow up of files and documentation
related to the project, maintaining correct files flow
• Participate in meetings and provide follow up via meeting minutes’ management
• Provides follow up on project tasks and ensures status is available on all important project items
• To develop and extend knowledge about the assigned project in terms of contracts, set up,
• Supports project communication with all project stakeholders
• Build project management knowledge to operate as a central PMO unit
• Provide support and maintenance via the approved Project Management tools e.g. – reporting in
MS Excel / MS PowerPoint or any other PPM or task management tools
• Adaptability with the business needs;
• University degree in Technical, Business, or related disciplines
• 6 months - 1 year of experience in a PMO related position (desirable)
• Previous experience with back-office support on customer projects
• Administrative experience
• Fluent German(Verbal and Written)
• Fluent English (Verbal and Written)
• Experience with using a variety of software packages (ref. Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel, MS
• Experience in a multinational company will be considered an advantage
• Interpersonal skills – communication, focus on details, prioritization, organization of time and
If you feel that this role would fit your personal interests and plans for professional development, please, send us your CV.
We offer YOU the opportunity to become part of a team within a company working for one of the leading corporations worldwide.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted