We are an award-winning company on a global and local level. Some of our local recognitions are:
- 1st place in ‘Best Advance in High Potential Development’ category for our ‘Front runner’ programme, Brandon Hall Group Award (2019)
- 2nd place Innovative Campaign for Employer Brand (with the Escape Room), B2B Annual Awards 2019
- 1st place in Efficiency, IT Manager of the Year 2018 (CIO Magazine)
- 3rd place in CSR Category, Forbes Business Awards (2018)
- Largest software company, Capital 100 (2016, 2017 and 2018)
- 1st place Customer Policy, Forbes Business Awards (2017)
- Employer Brand and Investment in Human Capital, Company of the Year awards (2017)
- 7th place Among the 25 Most Popular Offices in the World, Office Snapshots (2016)
What makes us different?
In a nutshell, it is our ability to combine scale and global reach with flexibility and agility – and to leverage this for both businesses and consumers.
This is the 'Paysafe difference' and it flows directly from the DNA of our culture: to put the customer first, to make a difference, to always find a way. That’s why although Paysafe is a business of substantial scale employing over 3,000 people in more than 12 global locations – you will find entrepreneurialism, relentless customer focus and agility at every level of the company. Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 200 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world.
This DNA has been in our blood since 1996. We understand how to stay ahead of the curve. How to anticipate new customer needs. How to react to regulatory change. How to leverage new technologies. That’s why at Paysafe, you will see a portfolio of solutions that is always growing. Never standing still, never complacent.
This unique combination of scale, agility and customer centricity attracts the best talent in the industry because it allows them to flourish in what is a unique, secure environment - one that empowers the individual and enables their contribution to play out on a global stage.
This “Experimentation at scale” enables us to leap frog the competition by revolutionising technology, championing industry issues such as data privacy and grasping the changing nature of a new generation of consumers.
Whilst we never underestimate the competition, our focus is always on the customer. About finding ways to add value beyond the core transactional capability, about providing a differentiated value proposition for each and every customer that goes beyond the standard offering.