Resolute Software е софтуерна консултантска компания, специализирана в дигиталната трансформация и модернизация на бизнеса. Ние сме екип от експерти, предоставящи висококачествени уеб, мобилни и десктоп решения за бизнеса.
Политика за защита на личните данни на Resolute Software JSC
PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF JOB APPLICANTS IN RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD
The purpose of this privacy notice is to ensure transparency for the processing of personal data of individuals applying for jobs in RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD. It contains information required by Art. 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD, UIC: 205596894, is a controller of personal data with seat and management address at Sofia city, 123 Arsenalski Blvd., off. 2. Job applicants can contact the company at the following address: Sofia city, 141 Tsarigradsko Shose and at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Processed personal data, legal grounds, purposes and categories of recipients of the personal data
In recruitment procedures, RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD receives the personal data of job applicants personally from them, through job application platforms, through recruitment agencies or by used platforms or services of processors for tests. In the second and third case, before the data is received from RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD, the same are processed by the respective platform / recruitment agency, without RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD having anything to do with this processing. It is also possible RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD to process public information in the profile of the candidate in the professional network LinkedIn.
In recruitment procedures, the following categories of personal data are processed: identification data, data on acquired educational degree and additional qualifications, data on acquired work experience, telephone number and e-mail contact address, other data according to the stage of selection for which the candidate shall be notified.
The legal grounds for processing of personal data of job applicants are as follows: Art. 6, Para. 1, p. “b” – processing is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (pre-contractual relations between the job applicant and the company), Art. 6, Para. 1, p. “f” – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by RESOLUTE SOFTWARE for the selection of employees who meet the requirements for the position, and Art. 6, Para. 1, p. “c” – processing is necessary for ensuring compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, provided for in labor legislation, for example in the Labor Code.
The purposes for the processing are as follows: selection of suitable staff for the vacant positions in RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD, as well as for the purpose of preparation of the documents for employment of the approved candidates.
In the first stage of the recruitment process the company processes personal data of the job applicants included in the curriculum vitae (CV) as well as eventually data in the LinkedIn profile of the job applicant and data included in completed forms on the company`s website provided to RESOUTE SOFTWARE by the candidates. The company also processes data included in the cover letters, if any, provided from the candidates.
RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD has not approved a special CV form and the company does not restrict candidates with a special form. The job applicant may submit CV in a format chosen by him as it should contain information in accordance with the requirements announced by the company for the vacant position. When using standard European formats of CV, the applicants may provide the following personal data: three names, address, contact details (telephone number, fax, e-mail), nationality, birth date, data for employment, for education, for qualifications and trainings, information about personal, social, organizational, technical and other competency. An up-to-date photo is attached to the CVs according to the standard samples. It their CVs the individuals may include other information at their discretion. The data in the CV submitted by the applicant will be processed in full during the examination of the application.
The data in the CVs sent by the candidates will be processed by the employees of the company, performing personnel selection functions or by a data processor on behalf and for the account of RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD, as well as by persons in managerial positions. Data on the candidates may also be disclosed to public authorities, if there is a legal basis for this.
After the review of the received CVs, RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD contacts the candidates who have passed the first stage of the selection and invites them to participate in the second stage – an interview. This second stage includes an interview in relation to the information provided in the first stage and aims to further analyze the potential possibility of the candidate to perform the position for which he / she is applying, as well as the compliance with the set criteria. The interviews are conducted by a team of employees of the company who have the competence to assess the candidate's ability to perform the job, as well as by the department in which the vacant position is. For some of the positions related to access to sensitive information for the company and its clients, additional tests may be applied, such as integrity and others, according to the position for which it is applied. It is possible to conduct interviews both before and after the respective tests.
If the job applicants do not provide, at any of the selection stages, information to RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD, on the basis of which it may be assessed if the applications are suitable, they may not be invited to participate in the next stage. It is also possible that candidates will formally meet the requirements, but will not be invited to continue the selection, because other applications are more suitable for the specific position.
After the completion of the second stage of the selection, the company contacts the relevant persons to provide them with information whether they are approved to start working in RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD. In the process of concluding the contract the approved persons are required to provide additional data necessary for the conclusion of a contract, in accordance with the requirements of the labor legislation and the specifics of the position for which the application is made.
The personal data of the job applicants in RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD are not provided to countries or legal entities outside the European Economic Area, nor to international organizations. It is possible to use applications or data processing services in the processing, in order to facilitate the organizational processes, and such processors may be established in countries outside the European Economic Area. In such processing it is possible to provide personal data outside the European Economic Area and in these case necessary steps will be undertaken to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation and to ensure transparency for data subjects.
RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD does not perform automated decision making. It is possible at some stages of the selection to make some profiling, according to previously provided information to the candidate, but the decision if the candidate complies with the requirements of the employer for the vacant position is always made after a detailed analysis of all data by people, not machine, taking into account all relevant factors.
Term for storage of personal data provided during the selection
The personal data of the job candidates are stored by RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD until the expiration of the following terms:
1. in case of approved application and conclusion of an employment contract, the necessary data shall be stored for the term of the employment contract, and after this term – only if necessary (for example for legal claims) or in the presence of a legal basis;
2. for unapproved candidates – the data submitted during the application shall be stored for a period of up to 6 months, as of the completion of the selection procedure, unless the applicant has agreed to their storage for a longer period.
Data protection measures
RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD applies the necessary organizational and technical measures for protection of the processed data.
Exercise of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation
The data subjects have the following rights regarding the processing of their personal data:
• right of access – you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed; you have the right of access to the personal data and information regarding the processing;
• right to rectification – you may request rectification of inaccurate personal data and you may provide us additional data;
• right to erasure – you have the right to request erasure of your data and you have the right your data to be erased except in case there is a legal ground for their processing;
• right to restriction of processing – you may exercise this right in the following situations: а) when you contest the accuracy of personal data for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; b) when the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; c) when the company no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; d) you have objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the company override your grounds;
• right to object – you have the right to object to processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interests of the company;
• right to data portability – you have the right data which we store about you and which were provided by you to be provided to you or to be provided to a different controller in cases where data are processed automatically and on the ground of your consent or a contract;
• right to withdrawal of consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time (when the basis for the processing of personal data is consent); the withdrawal of the consent shall take effect in the future and shall not affect the consent given before the withdrawal;
• rights regarding automated individual decision-making, including profiling – you have the right not to be a subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for you or similarly affects you significantly;
• right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection – if you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission, the contact details of which are available on its website: https://www.cpdp.bg/.
You may exercise your rights regarding the General Data Protection Regulation in any of the following ways:
• by submitting a written request to: email@example.com; or
• by submitting a written request to RESOLUTE SOFTWARE in person or by mail to 1784 Sofia, 141 Tsarigradsko shose.
RESOLUTE SOFTWARE AD expresses its readiness to resolve any dispute voluntarily and to provide maximum assistance to the persons concerned, and in this connection these persons may first address their concerns to the company before referring it to the supervisory authority.
This notice is subject to changes and updates.