Политика за защита на личните данни на РейСат България ЕООД
I agree that RaySat Bulgaria EOOD will continue to process my personal data from my job application in connection with the consideration of the latter for other vacancies within 30 months of the completion of this procedure for recruitment and selection of staff.
Notice on the processing and protection of the personal data provided by job applicants
Personal data administrator
“RaySat Bulgaria” EOOD, with UIC 121447219 and address of management at “Mogilata” Str. 2A, 1700 Sofia (RaySat) is a Personal Data Controller conforming to the provisions of Regulation/EU/2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and free movement .
The personal data which we process when selecting job applicants is:
1.Biographical data: three names, date of birth, education and qualify-cations, work experience and skills;
2.Contact details: address, e-mail, telephone number;
3.Recommendations and feedback from previous employers if you have provided us with such information and have granted your consent that we may establish contacts with them;
4.Data from public sources, including profiles on professional networks (e.g. LinkedIN);
5.Photo if you have provided such as an attachment to the documents in your application.
Please do not include sensitive personal information as part of your application unless we have specifically requested such data for the purpose of fulfilling a legal obligation. “Sensitive personal data” should be understood to mean specific data revealing racial or ethnic origins, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or memberships in trade unions as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health related issues or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of the individual.
RaySat processes your personal data for the purpose of selecting from among the candidates for a given post as well as for the conclusion of an employment contract, provided that your application is approved.
With your explicit consent, the information you have provided may be placed under consideration in view of other vacant official posts announced by RaySat or by another company within the corporate group.
We may contact you for the purpose of getting a feedback on the level of the services we offer and to prevent any possible breaches of your personal data security.
Grounds for processing personal data
We process your personal information on the basis of your consent which is made explicit during your submission of the application for a specific post and/or by stating that you approve of RaySat`s intention to consider your application in connection with other vacancies.
In certain cases, we may continue to process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest in protecting ourselves in the event of submitted claims against us.
Personal data retention terms
RaySat shall process your personal data for a period of 6 (six) months from the completion of the recruitment and selection process. Upon expiration of this period - or in the event that you withdraw your consent earlier - your personal data shall be erased or destroyed.
In the event that a claim is forwarded against RaySat, we may continue to process only such personal data as is necessary for protecting our legitimate interests.
If you have agreed with your application being considered for other positions in the company - or another company within the RaySat corporate group - we may store your personal data for up to 30 months from the completion of the selection procedure. You may withdraw your consent before the expiry of the above set deadline by contacting RaySat as indicated below.
Share personal data
RaySat shall protect the confidentiality of your personal information and can share it only with the categories of personal data processors or administrators listed below who are located in countries within or outside of the European Union with which RaySat has valid contracts for the processing and protection of personal data or when, and where, there is another reason for sharing such information (e.g., mandatory company rules):
- Other companies within the RaySat corporate group;
- Service providers, such as recruitment agencies and the online job application platform through which you have sent your application.
We would like to inform you that regarding your personal information you are entitled to the following rights :• the right to request access to or copies from your personal data kept and processed by RaySat;
• the right to request information about the source of your personal data, if that personal data is not collected directly by yourself;
• the right to request correction of any inaccuracies in your personal data;
• the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any chosen time (without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing before the consent is withdrawn) by sending an email to: email@example.com, if the grounds for processing the personal data is your consent.
• the right to request that your personal data be erasured or to restrict the processing of your personal data for some specific, acceptable purposes;
• the right to request data mobility/transferability;
• the right to object to data processing if it conflicts with the consent given or for any other legitimate reason under applicable law;
• the right to file a complaint with the appropriate competent authority, including the Commission on Personal data protection, by an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in some other way as indicated on the Commission's website in the event of a violation of any of your rights;
The personal information you provide will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Your decision to exercise any of the above quoted rights will not affect the approval of your application.
You can send your questions regarding the processing and protection of personal data to the following email address: email@example.com.